Thunderbird Problems

What new features would you like to see in the Opacus SugarCRM Thunderbird Plugin
atlee

Thunderbird Problems

Post by atlee » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi Developers,

I'm hoping you can assist me with certain issues, We are running Version 6.3.0beta4 (Build 6814). Not sure if it's version specific in regards to a Beta or Release Candidate.

Roughly 15 user base.

1# issue - In regards to setting up email signatures. I have setup HTML signature and they look and partially work fine.

Click Sales > Accounts > Searching account then composing an email and sending it to the client leaves the email signature blank even though under options a Signature is selected?

Click > Marketing > Accounts > Searching account then composing an email and sending it to the client leaves the email signature blank even though under options a Signature is selected?

same issue, not only me as a user but all 15 users.

Support > CRS's > Compose same issue.

Collaboration > Emails works.
Activities > Emails works.

2# issue.

Archiving emails no matter POP or IMAP on numerous times it will hang and never connect or archive the email. Click Archive button search for contact click archive then you just see a continuous loading bar.

All our emails have HTML signatures, If multiple people reply with multiple HTML signatures and images, This could break the archive process yes?

Also if it doesn't hang it will also produce an error cannot connect or cannot archive. Even though there is definitely a live connection to the server.

Please advise.
Josh

opacus.daniel
Site Admin

Re: Thunderbird Problems

Post by opacus.daniel » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 am

Hi Josh,

1. This sounds like an issue with SugarCRM rather than our software.
2. Can you look in the thunderbird error console, if anything is going wrong it may be reported there and it will give us more of an idea of what the problem is.